6 Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies
Apple pie is classic and these hand pies are certainly a classic dessert! We take sweet apples, cook them down with vanilla and wrap it all in our signature crust! A grown-up pop tart! These have a dollop of our...
6 Berry Hand Pies
These little pies are unadorned and full of flavor! Blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries with a hint of lemon zest make these little treats irresistible. Each order contains 1/2 a dozen hand pies. Ingredients: blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, flour, butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, apple...
Spiced Cherry Berry Crumb Pie
This pie is a flavor explosion! Cherries and berries together with a hit of chai spices including cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and a layer of crunchy brown sugar oat crumble! Delish! Pie comes in a 10 inch tin and serves 8-10 people. ...
Strawberry Cherry Pie
I love Cherry Pie, just love it! I love cherries! Sweet ones, tart ones, any kind…but…. The pits….. Regardless, we push through because they are just so good. We made for a bright, sweet, summery pie. Cherry Strawberry Pie is...
Rhubarb Almond Crumb Pie
When you tuck into the pie, you get this bright rhubarb filling, and then the crunch of a decadent almond crumble on top. Swirl a bit of cream on top or dollop with whipped cream, sit back, smile, and enjoy!...
Cherry Galette with almond Streusel and Frangipane
These cherry galettes are the bomb!!! Sweet Washington cherries with our almond crumble and a layer of decadent almond Frangipane. Breakfast, dessert, mid night snack??? galette serves 4-5 Ingredients: cherries, flour, butter, sugar, almonds, brown sugar, vegetable shortening, tapioca starch, vanilla extract,...
6 Blackberry Hand Pies
These little pies are unadorned and full of flavor! Blackberries, and a hint of lemon zest make these little treats irresistible. Each order contains 1/2 a dozen hand pies. Ingredients: blackberries, flour, butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract,...
Blackberry Crumble Pie
We have come to love crumble pies. That sugary, crunchy top mixed with luscious berries and our signature crust is a dynamic combo. For this pie, we take blackberries and add a crumble made with sugar, oats and butter! Let me...
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring is coming and we are eager for warmer weather! We wrapped up some strawberries and rhubarb in the zesty embrace of our lemon pie dough, added some...
Blackberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring and summer is coming and we are eager for warmer weather. We did a twist on the classic by making Blackberry Rhubarb Pies. We wrapped them in...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.