Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Raspberry Pie with Hazelnut Streusel
We love raspberries baked into pie! They are an ideal sweet/tart fruit and when wrapped into a vanilla crust and topped with a crunchy sweet nutty topping, it’s a flavor explosion! Hazelnuts are a wonderful foil to the fruit and...
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring is coming and we are eager for warmer weather! We wrapped up some strawberries and rhubarb in the zesty embrace of our lemon pie dough, added some...
Blueberry Peach Crumble Pie
We have come to love crumble pies. That sugary, crunchy top mixed with luscious fruit and our signature crust is a dynamic combo. For this pie we mixed blueberries and sweet Idaho peaches and cover it with oats and sugar...
Blackberry Crumble Pie
We have come to love crumble pies. That sugary, crunchy top mixed with luscious berries and our signature crust is a dynamic combo. For this pie, we take blackberries and add a crumble made with sugar, oats and butter! Let me...
Edible Flower Berry Pie
We can’t stop staring at these pies! They are so beautiful with the pop of all the glorious organic edible flowers! We have been able to take our dynamic and artful pies to a whole new level of creativity! As...
Blueberry Pie with Walnut Streusel
We have come to love crumble/streusel pies! We love how the crumble gets all crunchy and sweet which is a delicious compliment to warm berries. Blueberries, bright and a little tart, pair with the nutty sweetness of the walnuts and you...
Hurrah! It's stone fruit season and we are in heaven. It has taken awhile for the fruit to start coming in here in Idaho, but now here come the nectarines marching! This pie celebrates the sweet tart flavor of our...
This pie a flavor explosion! Some folks are always asking is for a straight rhubarb pie, so we obliged. Boy, is it delicious. Rhubarb with a hint of cinnamon compliment each other. This pie is on the tart side, but...
Maple Blueberry Pie
Our Maple Blueberry Pie reminds us of long Sunday brunches, drinking coffee and eating lots of blueberry pancakes! We mix real maple syrup with tart blueberries and a hint of vanilla bean paste to recreate one of our favorite breakfasts! ...
Ginger Pear Pie
we are loving the combination of ginger and fruit and this pear pie does not disappoint. The sweet and juicy pear mixed with just enough spice to warm your belly is an intoxicating combination. Sweet, fragrant and dying for a...
Plum Pie with Walnut Streusel
Nuts and fruit are always a great match. I mean, peanut butter and jelly, right?! This pie celebrated that combo. Our signature dough get filled with sweet, tart plums, a dash of vanilla, then a thick layer of crunchy walnut...
Dutch Apple Pie
Dutch Apple is a classic pie and ours is chock full of classic flavors. A mix of apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and oats are wrapped in our cinnamon crust creating a nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a...
Apple Blackberry Crumb Pie
Apple Blackberry Crumble Apples are the workhorse of any pie shop, and we are sliding into fall with this pie. A mix of apples and blackberries gets topped with a crunchy sweet, oat crumble. Delish! Ingredients: Apples, blackberries, flour, butter, sugar,...
Blackberry Lime Pie
Our Blackberry Lime Pie is bright, sunny and full of flavor! We love blackberries for their complex flavor of sweetness with a subtle edge of tang, and when paired with a pop of citrus, they are delicious. The berries get...
Salted Caramel Apple Pie
If you are looking for a spin on your Classic Apple Pie, look no further than this Salted Caramel Apple Pie. It takes all the sticky, sweet, and salty goodness of a caramel apple and tucks it into a cinnamon...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.