Join the club! At PIdaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, four, or the whole year and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Cranberry Apple Crumb Pie
We have some to love crumble/streusel pies! We love how the crumble gets all crunchy and sweet which is a delicious compliment to warm fruit. Cranberries bright and a little tart, paired with sweet apple, and the crumble and you are...
6 Strawberry Hand Pies
These little pies are unadorned and full of flavor! Strawberries and a hint of vanilla make these little treats irresistible. Each order contains 1/2 a dozen hand pies. Ingredients: strawberry, flour, butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, salt,...
Apple Blackberry Crumb Pie
Apple Blackberry Crumble Apples are the workhorse of any pie shop, and we are sliding into fall with this pie. A mix of apples and blackberries gets topped with a crunchy sweet, oat crumble. Delish! Ingredients: Apples, blackberries, flour, butter, sugar,...
Dutch Apple Pie
Dutch Apple is a classic pie and ours is chock full of classic flavors. A mix of apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and oats are wrapped in our cinnamon crust creating a nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a...
Chai Blackberry Pie
Blackberries are a wonderful berry for pie. They are delicate yet pack a lovely sweet flavor with just the right amount of tart. They also stand up to being mixed with layers of spice. Our Chai Blackberry Pie sings with...
6 Blueberry Hand Pies
Blueberry pie is classic and these hand pies are certainly a classic dessert! We take sweet blueberries, cook them down with vanilla, and wrap it all in our signature crust! A grown-up pop tart! 6 Hand Pies Ingredients: Blueberries, flour, butter,...
Chai Apple Pie
Everyone loves Apple Pie! This pie uses a mix of Idaho apples, some from our own tree, and pairs them with an unexpected twist, Chai! Our Chai Apple Pie gives you the Apple pie you love mixed with cinnamon, but with...
6 Raspberry Cherry Hand Pies
These hand pies are the ideal gift for all the loves in your life!!! This flavor is amazing! A hint of almond extract marries well with the berries and a touch of cardamom makes the compote sing!!! We added a...
Gluten Free Raspberry Rhubarb Pie
We have tried our hand at gluten-free. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get, and has a luscious raspberry rhubarb filling. Sweet, tart and flour free! Pie comes in a 10 inch tin...
Gluten Free Chai Apple Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get, and has our chai spiced apple filling. All...
Blackberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring and summer is coming and we are eager for warmer weather. We did a twist on the classic by making Blackberry Rhubarb Pies. We wrapped them in...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.