Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Tahini Apple Sesame Crumb Pie
Apples are the workhorse of any pie shop as they are delicious and plentiful. We had fun with this combo, playing with some Middle Eastern flavors. This pie gets topped with a new crumble filled with brown sugar, tahini, and...
Edible Flower Berry Pie
We can’t stop staring at these pies! They are so beautiful with the pop of all the glorious organic edible flowers! We have been able to take our dynamic and artful pies to a whole new level of creativity! As...
Dutch Apple Pie
Dutch Apple is a classic pie and ours is chock full of classic flavors. A mix of apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and oats are wrapped in our cinnamon crust creating a nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a...
Blueberry Pie with Just Date Pomegranate Molasses
We are so excited at Piedaho to launch our first pie collaboration! We are working with a Company who’s products we have been fans of for years! This new pie flavor we are launching on Pi Day is made in collaboration with...
Apple Raspberry Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season, and luckily we happen to love any pie or tart with apples. This pie uses a mixture of apples and tosses them with some sugar, and cinnamon. Then, the pie gets a...
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring is coming and we are eager for warmer weather! We wrapped up some strawberries and rhubarb in the zesty embrace of our lemon pie dough, added some...
Gluten Free Edible Flower Berry Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get. We adorned the crust with those gorgeous Edible...
Blackberry Crumble Pie
We have come to love crumble pies. That sugary, crunchy top mixed with luscious berries and our signature crust is a dynamic combo. For this pie, we take blackberries and add a crumble made with sugar, oats and butter! Let me...
Chai Apple Pie
Everyone loves Apple Pie! This pie uses a mix of Idaho apples, some from our own tree, and pairs them with an unexpected twist, Chai! Our Chai Apple Pie gives you the Apple pie you love mixed with cinnamon, but with...
Blueberry Pie with Pecan Streusel
We have come to love crumble/streusel pies! We love how the crumble gets all crunchy and sweet which is a delicious compliment to warm berries. Blueberries, bright and a little tart, pair with the nutty sweetness of the pecans and you...
Gluten Free Chai Apple Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get, and has our chai spiced apple filling. All...
Gluten Free Blackberry Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get. This one is filled with sweet blackberries and...
Strawberry Vanilla Bean Pie
Our Strawberry Vanilla Bean pie takes jammy Idaho Strawberries and blends them with the sweet floral notes of Vanilla Bean. Once cooked, the berries release their sweet, subtly tart juices and it is like you are eating the best piece...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.