Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Apple Raspberry Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season, and luckily we happen to love any pie or tart with apples. This pie uses a mixture of apples and tosses them with some sugar, and cinnamon. Then, the pie gets a...
Raspberry Rhubarb Pie
We love rhubarb and this combo does not disappoint! Paired with raspberries, this pie takes on a gorgeous pink hue and has a bright pop of flavor. We add some lemon juice for a citrus bite and mix it all...
Apple Blackberry Crumb Pie
Apple Blackberry Crumble Apples are the workhorse of any pie shop, and we are sliding into fall with this pie. A mix of apples and blackberries gets topped with a crunchy sweet, oat crumble. Delish! Ingredients: Apples, blackberries, flour, butter, sugar,...
Brown Sugar Whiskey Plum Pie
We have a thing for plums. We have used their tart yet sweet flavor as a backdrop to many of our favorite pies and this one may sneak up to the top of that list. Brown sugar gives the plums...
Blackberry Rhubarb Crumble Pie
We saved our last batch of rhubarb for these pies! Pie lovers love rhubarb, and so do we! This twist uses blackberries and a sweet crumble to balance the rhubarb. With a hint of almond extract it’s a dynamic combo....
Maple Blueberry Pie
Our Maple Blueberry Pie reminds us of long Sunday brunches, drinking coffee and eating lots of blueberry pancakes! We mix real maple syrup with tart blueberries and a hint of vanilla bean paste to recreate one of our favorite breakfasts! ...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.