Join the club! At PIdaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, four, or the whole year and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Dutch Apple Pie
Dutch Apple is a classic pie and ours is chock full of classic flavors. A mix of apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and oats are wrapped in our cinnamon crust creating a nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a...
Cherry Apricot Crumble Pie
We are having a field day with stone fruits! We tossed in some sweet cherries, beautiful apricots, and a hint of almond extract. Sweet and tart with the crunch of the oat topping! A new nostalgic pie that is perfect for...
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring is coming and we are eager for warmer weather! We wrapped up some strawberries and rhubarb in the zesty embrace of our lemon pie dough, added some...
Nectarine Crumble Pie
New Pie Alert! Sweet Nectarines, lemon and our cinnamon, brown sugar and oat crumble are wrapped in our vanilla crust creating a nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a 10 inch tin and serves 8-10 people. Ingredients:...
Raspberry Rhubarb Crumble Pie
This pie is a riff on one of our best sellers! Pie lovers love our raspberry rhubarb, and so do we! We took that classic combo, added a pop of orange zest, and tucked the whole thing under a layer of crumble....
Salted Caramel Apple Pie
If you are looking for a spin on your Classic Apple Pie, look no further than this Salted Caramel Apple Pie. It takes all the sticky, sweet, and salty goodness of a caramel apple and tucks it into a cinnamon...
Blue Ribbon Brown Sugar Peach Pie
Our Blue Ribbon Brown Sugar Peach Pie celebrates all the varieties of Idaho Peaches! Elbertas, Jack Henry's, Lady Zees! Sweet, tart, and wrapped in that brown sugar goodness and mixed with a dash of vanilla. Winning first place in the 2018...
Maple Apple Walnut Crumb Pie
Apples and walnuts are so tasty together. We love them on cheese boards, for snacks and now, for pie! A sweet mix of apples gets topped by A sweet crunchy walnut crumble and wait, a swirl of maple syrup! All...
Peach Crumble Pie
All things peach! This peach pie gets a crunchy oat, brown sugar, butter topping and comes out of the oven smelling heavenly! Pie comes in a 10 inch tin and serves 8-10 people. Ingredients: Peaches, flour, butter, sugar, oats,...
6 Peach Hand Pies
These little pies are unadorned and full of flavor! Peaches and a hint of vanilla make these little treats irresistible. Each order contains 1/2 a dozen hand pies. Ingredients: peaches, flour, butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, salt,...
Cinnamon Caramel Pear Pie
We have gotten to love making caramel, so why not a cinnamon caramel? And, what fruit have we not played with in awhile, juicy, ripe, pears! Sweet pears laced with cinnamon caramel is a your next favorite pie, especially if...
Ginger Pear Crumble Pie
This pie is a twist on our classic Dutch Apple pie. Here, pears get mixed with ginger, and topped with brown sugar and oats and wrapped our signature vanilla crust creating a new nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie...
Strawberry Crumble Pie
Strawberries are one of our favorite berries to bake with. Most traditional strawberry pies use fresh and then are covered in some sort of glaze, but we love to bake them up and turn the sweet berries into a decadent...
4 5-inch Pie Fall Sampler
Smaller Pies, big flavor!!! salted Caramel Apple - apples, flour, butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, cream, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, tapioca starch, vanilla, lemon juice, salt, Cinnamon caramel Pear Pie- pears, flour, butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, cream, cinnamon, tapioca starch, vanilla extract,...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.