Blue Ribbon Brown Sugar Peach Pie
Our Blue Ribbon Brown Sugar Peach Pie celebrates all the varieties of Idaho Peaches! Elbertas, Jack Henry's, Lady Zees! Sweet, tart, and wrapped in that brown sugar goodness and mixed with a dash of vanilla. Winning first place in the 2018...
Cherry Bourbon Crumb Pie
Cherry Bourbon Crumb Pie Sweet, tart with a little crunch equals heaven. The tart cherries are paired with Bourbon and a topping made with lots of oats, sugar and butter. Bourbon and cherries are a classic combination. They remind us...
Whiskey Apple Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season and luckily love any pie or tart with apples year round. We’ve added a healthy swig of whiskey and a dash of nutmeg to this Whiskey Apple Pie, giving you all the...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.