Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring is coming and we are eager for warmer weather! We wrapped up some strawberries and rhubarb in the zesty embrace of our lemon pie dough, added some...
Mixed Berry Ginger Pie
Ginger and berries are one of those flavor duos that sparkle. Our Mixed Berry and Ginger Pie is a little sweet, a little tart, and a little spicy, just like us! The flavors blend perfectly and when you top it...
Whiskey Apple Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season and luckily love any pie or tart with apples year round. We’ve added a healthy swig of whiskey and a dash of nutmeg to this Whiskey Apple Pie, giving you all the...
Brandy Cherry Pie with Warfield Distillery Brandy
We have a delicious new pie just in time for Father’s Day! Based on some of dad’s favorite cocktails l, this cherry pie gets a good hit of Warfield Brandy to magnify the flavor of the cherries. With a hint...
6 Blueberry Ginger Hand Pies
These little pies are adorned with edible flowers and full of flavor! A blueberry compote with a hint of ginger and a hint of lemon zest make these little treats irresistible. Each order contains 1/2 a dozen hand pies. Ingredients:...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.