Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Blueberry Pie with Walnut Streusel
We have come to love crumble/streusel pies! We love how the crumble gets all crunchy and sweet which is a delicious compliment to warm berries. Blueberries, bright and a little tart, pair with the nutty sweetness of the walnuts and you...
Mixed Berry Crumble Pie
We love this classic pie! A mix of berries topped with a dutch crumble. Lots of of cinnamon, brown sugar and oats! A pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a 10 inch tin and serves 8-10 people. Ingredients: Berries,...
6 Concord Grape Apple Hand Pies
Apple pie is classic and these hand pies are certainly a classic dessert! We mix Concord grape juice with sweet apples, cook them down with vanilla and wrap it all in our signature crust! A grown-up pop tart! It’s addictive!...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.