Join the club! At PIdaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, four, or the whole year and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit...
Pink Apple and Walnut Frangipane Galette
This Lucy Apple and Walnut Frangipane Galette is truly something special. The pop of pink makes us swoon and marvel at the wonders of nature. We take these beautiful pink apples, and layer them like a rose over a spread...
Cranberry Apple Crumb Pie
We have some to love crumble/streusel pies! We love how the crumble gets all crunchy and sweet which is a delicious compliment to warm fruit. Cranberries bright and a little tart, paired with sweet apple, and the crumble and you are...
Berry Honey Crumble Pie
Strawberries are one of our favorite berries to bake with And when you combine them with raspberries, it’s magic!!! We add a hint of almond extract, a swirl of local honey, and then top the pie off with a crunchy oat...
4 5-inch Valentines Day Pies
Smaller Pies, big flavor!!! Chocolate Strawberry- Strawberries, flour, butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vegetable shortening, chocolate chips, tapioca starch, apple cider vinegar, salt, lemon juice, egg. Raspberry White Chocolate- Raspberries, flour, sugar, butter, Apple cider vinegar, vegetable shortening, white chocolate, tapioca...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.