Join the club! At PIdaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, four, or the whole year and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit...
Hanukkah Funfetti Apple Pie
This pie is a holiday party! We celebrate our love of pie with a sprinkle adorned pie that is colorful and cute and made just for Hanukkah! Sweet apples mixed with and vanilla then wrapped inside a white and blue...
Blackberry Pie with a Fresh Thyme Crust
Blackberry Pies have become a favorite, for both their sweet tart taste and their vibrant purple hue! The berries are juicy and sweet and pair perfectly with fresh thyme! Herbs and berries are an unexpected and delicious combination bringing in...
Cran Peary Pecan Crumble
For the Holidays, you can’t get a more seasonal pie! Sweet pears, tart cranberries, a hint of orange and vanilla and a toasty topping of oats and pecans. A pie fit for any holiday meal! Pie comes in a 10...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.