Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Plum Pie with Walnut Streusel
Nuts and fruit are always a great match. I mean, peanut butter and jelly, right?! This pie celebrated that combo. Our signature dough get filled with sweet, tart plums, a dash of vanilla, then a thick layer of crunchy walnut...
Edible Flower Berry Pie
We can’t stop staring at these pies! They are so beautiful with the pop of all the glorious organic edible flowers! We have been able to take our dynamic and artful pies to a whole new level of creativity! As...
Ginger Pear Pie
we are loving the combination of ginger and fruit and this pear pie does not disappoint. The sweet and juicy pear mixed with just enough spice to warm your belly is an intoxicating combination. Sweet, fragrant and dying for a...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.