Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Chai Apple Pie
Everyone loves Apple Pie! Ours uses a mix of Idaho apples, some from our own tree, and pairs them with an unexpected twist, Chai! Our Chai Spiced Apple Pie gives you the Apple pie you love mixed with cinnamon, but...
Strawberry Vanilla Bean Pie
Our Strawberry Vanilla Bean pie takes jammy Idaho Strawberries and blends them with the sweet floral notes of Vanilla Bean. Once cooked, the berries release their sweet, subtly tart juices and it is like you are eating the best piece...
Brown Sugar Strawberry Pie with Almond Streusel
Strawberries are one of our favorite berries to bake with. Most traditional strawberry pies use fresh and then are covered in some sort of glaze, but we love to bake them up and turn the sweet berries into a decadent...
Cinnamon Blueberry Pie with a Fresh Thyme Crust
Blueberry Pie is a classic. We have done a little twist by adding cinnamon and pairing it with our fresh thyme crust. Juicy, sweet, with a hint of tartness, these berries pair perfectly with fresh thyme! Herbs and berries are...
Cherry Bourbon Crumb Pie
Cherry Bourbon Crumb Pie Sweet, tart with a little crunch equals heaven. The tart cherries are paired with Bourbon and a topping made with lots of oats, sugar and butter. Bourbon and cherries are a classic combination. They remind us...
White Peach Blueberry Ginger Pie
Ginger and Peaches are one of those flavor duos that will last well past their golden anniversary. Our White Peach Ginger Pie is a little spicy, and a little sweet, just like us! And, when we throw in some blueberries,...
Blackberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring is coming and we are eager for warmer weather and now more snow! We did a twist on the classic by making Blackberry Rhubarb Pies. We wrapped...
Lemon Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring is coming and we are eager for warmer weather! We had a little bit of our tasty lemon pie dough left from all those blueberry pies we...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $18.99 for one or two pies, $37.98 for three to four pies and an additional $18.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.