Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Strawberry Vanilla Bean Pie
Our Strawberry Vanilla Bean pie takes jammy Idaho Strawberries and blends them with the sweet floral notes of Vanilla Bean. Once cooked, the berries release their sweet, subtly tart juices and it is like you are eating the best piece...
Chai Apple Pie
Everyone loves Apple Pie! Ours uses a mix of Idaho apples, some from our own tree, and pairs them with an unexpected twist, Chai! Our Chai Spiced Apple Pie gives you the Apple pie you love mixed with cinnamon and...
Cinnamon Caramel Pear Pie
We have gotten to love making caramel, so why not a cinnamon caramel? And, what fruit have we not played with in awhile, juicy, ripe, pears! Sweet pears laced with cinnamon caramel is a your next favorite pie, especially if...
Dutch Apple Pie
Dutch Apple is a classic pie to many, and ours is chock full of classic flavors. A mix of apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and oats, oh my! It's a nostalgic pie and perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a 10...
Salted Caramel Apple Pie
If you are looking for a spin on your Classic Apple Pie, look no further than this Salted Caramel Apple Pie. It takes all the sticky, sweet, and salty goodness of a caramel apple and tucks it into a cinnamon...
Raspberry Ginger Pie
Ginger and raspberries are like peanut butter and jelly, bagel and cream cheese, pepperoni and pizza. When they get together, the create this dynamic flavor bomb. Our Raspberry and Ginger Pie is a little little sweet, a little tart, and...
Blueberry Rhubarb Pie
This is a dynamic new combo for us! These blueberries are sweet with just a hint of tartness, making the perfect foil for rhubarbs sour siren call. Wrapped in our zesty lemon crust, this pie sings with brightness. Pie comes...
Montmorency Cherry Honey Pie
Cherries when paired with almond extract, hit all the flavor notes french chefs wax on about in beautiful essays about their favorite food combinations. They are a perfect marriage of flavor. This pie is definitely tart, but the honey and...
Lemon Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
When rhubarb starts teasing with its glorious pink hue, it truly mean spring is coming and we are eager for warmer weather! We had a little bit of our tasty lemon pie dough left from all those blueberry pies we...
Blackberry Chai Spiced Pie
Blackberries are a wonderful berry for pie. They are delicate yet pack a lovely sweet flavor with just the right amount of tart. They also stand up to being mixed with layers of spice. Our Chai Blackberry Pie sings with...
Apple Blueberry Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season, and luckily we happen to love any pie or tart with apples. This pie uses a mixture of apples and tosses them with some sugar, and cinnamon. Then, the pie gets a...
Whiskey Apple Brown Sugar Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season, and luckily we happen to love any pie or tart with apples. We’ve added a healthy swig of whiskey And a dash of nutmeg to this Whiskey Apple Pie, giving you all...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $18.99 for one or two pies, $37.98 for three to four pies and an additional $18.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.