Edible Flower Berry Pie
We can’t stop staring at these pies! They are so beautiful with the pop of all the glorious organic edible flowers! We have been able to take our dynamic and artful pies to a whole new level of creativity! As...
Flower Apple Pie
We decided to make a new special edition for the most special people in our lives… Moms!!! They do it all, all the time and love like no other. We love our moms and respect the hard work it takes to...
Flower Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
We decided to make a new special edition for the most special people in our lives… Moms!!! They do it all, all the time and love like no other. We love our moms and respect the hard work it takes...
Pie Bouquet- 4 5-inch Flower Pies
We have your flower bouquet for Mom all picked out! Send her 4, 5 inch pie flowers! This is an irresistible gift, edible flowers!!! PIES WILL SHIP WEEK OF MAY 8th 2023 Lemon Blueberry- blueberries, flour, sugar, butter, Apple cider vinegar, vegetable...
Hand Painted Strawberry Pie
These limited edition pies are all hand painted and unique. We love our Strawberry Pie and couldn’t resist painting strawberries! The pies are a little sweet, and a lot beautiful! Pie comes in a 10 inch tin and serves 8-10...
Hand Painted Raspberry Rhubarb Pie
These limited edition pies are all hand painted and unique and are patch-worked with edible flowers! We searched and found some rhubarb so we could make your favorite! We wrapped up some raspberries and rhubarb in pie dough, added some...
Hand Painted Cherry Vanilla Pie
These limited edition pies are all hand painted! Cherries and flowers oh my! We used some of our favorite summer fruit so we could make one of your favorite pies! We wrapped up some cherries in pie dough, added...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.