6 Whiskey Peach Hand Pies
We decided make some little sweet treats for Pi Day/St.Patrick’s Day! These little pies are filled with a compote made with our stash of fall peaches and good old Irish Whiskey! We then drizzled with vanilla icing and prettied up...
6 Strawberry Hand Pies
We decided make some little sweet treats for Valentines Day! These little pies are filled with a strawberry compote that is made with a hint of elderflower syrup to deepen the flavor of the berries, then drizzled with vanilla icing and...
6 Raspberry Hand Pies
These little pies are filled with a compote made with delicious raspberries! We then drizzled with icing made with freeze dried raspberries and prettied up with Sprinkles! Each order contains 1/2 a dozen hand pies. Ingredients: raspberries, flour, butter, sugar, powdered...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.