Chocolate Strawberry Pie
This pie is magic. It takes everything you love about a chocolate dipped strawberry and whips it into a pie. You get the sweetness from the berry, a little salt from the chocolate pie dough, and then the surprise of...
6 Assorted Raspberry Hand Pies
These hand pies are the ideal gift for all the lives in your life!!! We love how these painted hand pies turned out! We hand painted each hand pie and then added a few fun sprinkled ones in the mix...
Raspberry Cocoa Crumble Pie
The Raspberry Cocoa Crumble is made with Mexican Hot Chocolate from Hernán, a boutique Gourmet food company specializing in award-winning Mexican culinary products. We took their hot chocolate mix and made with it a decadent Cocoa oat crumble. With cocoa and...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.