Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Chai Blackberry Pie
Blackberries are a wonderful berry for pie. They are delicate yet pack a lovely sweet flavor with just the right amount of tart. They also stand up to being mixed with layers of spice. Our Chai Blackberry Pie sings with...
Whiskey Plum Crumble Pie
Whiskey and pie seem to just go together and we did a spin on our Whiskey Plum Pie. We added a layer of brown sugar, oat crumble to the whiskey laced plums and boom! Heaven! Pie comes in a 10...
Cranberry Apple Thyme Pie
Fall vibes call for fall pies and our Cranberry Apple Thyme pie is a perfect "piesentation" of the season. Cranberries with their red hue and tart taste are a beautiful companion to the apples sweet flavor and the hint of...
LOCAL PIE ONLY!!!! DELIVERY FOR THANKSGIVING! THIS PIE DOES NOT SHIP Pumpkin season is short, and we love a pumpkin dessert. We have been making this pumpkin pie for over 40 years!!! Lots of yummy spices takes this pie up...
Blackberry Crumble Pie
We have come to love crumble pies. That sugary, crunchy top mixed with luscious berries and our signature crust is a dynamic combo. For this pie, we take blackberries and add a crumble made with sugar, oats and butter! Let me...
Ginger Pear Crumble Pie
This pie is a twist on our classic Dutch Apple pie. Here, pears get mixed with ginger, and topped with brown sugar and oats and wrapped our signature vanilla crust creating a new nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie...
Salted Caramel Apple Pie
If you are looking for a spin on your Classic Apple Pie, look no further than this Salted Caramel Apple Pie. It takes all the sticky, sweet, and salty goodness of a caramel apple and tucks it into a cinnamon...
Blackberry Pear Pie with a Fresh Thyme Crust
Herbs and berries are an unexpected and delicious combination bringing in all your favorite flavors of the season. By adding in sweet, juicy pears, this pie is representative of all the extras we like to throw on a cheese board....
6 Apple Raspberry Hand Pies
These little pies are unadorned and full of flavor! Apples and Raspberries, one of our favorite combos!!! Each order contains 1/2 a dozen hand pies. Ingredients: apples, raspberries, flour, butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, salt, lemon juice,...
We have a soft spot for Apricots and the season is too short, so we are celebrating them as best we can now! These sweet, tart stone fruit makes this addictive flavor reminiscent of your favorite jam. Only a few...
Gluten Free Blueberry Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get. This one is filled with sweet blueberries and...
Gluten Free Spiced Apple Blackberry Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get. This one is filled with sweet apples and...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.