Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Chai Apple Pie
Everyone loves Apple Pie! This pie uses a mix of Idaho apples, some from our own tree, and pairs them with an unexpected twist, Chai! Our Chai Apple Pie gives you the Apple pie you love mixed with cinnamon, but with...
Mixed Berry Ginger Pie
Ginger and berries are one of those flavor duos that sparkle. Our Mixed Berry and Ginger Pie is a little sweet, a little tart, and a little spicy, just like us! The flavors blend perfectly and when you top it...
Blueberry Pie with Walnut Streusel
We have come to love crumble/streusel pies! We love how the crumble gets all crunchy and sweet which is a delicious compliment to warm berries. Blueberries, bright and a little tart, pair with the nutty sweetness of the walnuts and you...
Blackberry Crumble Pie
We have come to love crumble pies. That sugary, crunchy top mixed with luscious berries and our signature crust is a dynamic combo. For this pie, we take blackberries and add a crumble made with sugar, oats and butter! Let me...
Dutch Apple Pie
Dutch Apple is a classic pie and ours is chock full of classic flavors. A mix of apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and oats are wrapped in our cinnamon crust creating a nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a...
Apple Blackberry Crumb Pie
Apple Blackberry Crumble Apples are the workhorse of any pie shop, and we are sliding into fall with this pie. A mix of apples and blackberries gets topped with a crunchy sweet, oat crumble. Delish! Ingredients: Apples, blackberries, flour, butter, sugar,...
Cranberry Apple Crumb Pie
We have some to love crumble/streusel pies! We love how the crumble gets all crunchy and sweet which is a delicious compliment to warm fruit. Cranberries bright and a little tart, paired with sweet apple, orange zest, and the crumble and...
Salted Caramel Apple Pie
If you are looking for a spin on your Classic Apple Pie, look no further than this Salted Caramel Apple Pie. It takes all the sticky, sweet, and salty goodness of a caramel apple and tucks it into a cinnamon...
Pink Apple and Elderflower Pie
This Lucy Glo pink Apple with Elderflower Pie is truly something special. The pop of pink makes us swoon and marvel at the wonders of nature. We take these beautiful pink apples, and toss them with elderflower syrup creating a...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.