Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Chai Apple Pie
Everyone loves Apple Pie! Ours uses a mix of Idaho apples, some from our own tree, and pairs them with an unexpected twist, Chai! Our Chai Spiced Apple Pie gives you the Apple pie you love mixed with cinnamon, but...
Apple Blueberry Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season, and luckily we happen to love any pie or tart with apples. This pie uses a mixture of apples and tosses them with some sugar, and cinnamon. Then, the pie gets a...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $18.99 for one or two pies, $37.98 for three to four pies and an additional $18.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.