Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Apricots are my jam, literally. I love the sweet tart flavor of that delicate summer fruit. We used our last freezer stash to make this decadent galette. With a hint of cinnamon, these treats are a perfect breakfast! galette serves...
Gluten Free Chai Apple Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get, and has our chai spiced apple filling. All...
Blackberry Apple Pie with a Fresh Thyme Crust
Apple Blackberry Pie with a fresh Thyme crust gives you a sweet pie with a savory touch. We like adding herbs, as they add a special something to the pie. With the tartness of these Marion blackberries, the sweetness of...
Brown Sugar Whiskey Plum Pie
We have a thing for plums. We have used their tart yet sweet flavor as a backdrop to many of our favorite pies and this one may sneak up to the top of that list. Brown sugar gives the plums...
Gluten Free Raspberry Ginger Galette
This galette celebrates Tangy raspberries. We cook then down with ginger and make a jammy compote that once paired with our gluten-free crust becomes our breakfast of champions! Sweet, a hint of spice and a whole lot of flavor. Each...
Strawberry Plum Pie
We are having a field day with the stone fruit right now as they are so juicy and sweet and plums were a perfect foil with late season Idaho Strawberries. We love how the fruit, together with the hint of...
Apple Raspberry Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season, and luckily we happen to love any pie or tart with apples. This pie uses a mixture of apples and tosses them with some sugar, and cinnamon. Then, the pie gets a...
Cinnamon Caramel Pear Pie
We have gotten to love making caramel, so why not a cinnamon caramel? And, what fruit have we not played with in awhile, juicy, ripe, pears! Sweet pears laced with cinnamon caramel is a your next favorite pie, especially if...
Raspberry Ginger Pie
Ginger and raspberries are like peanut butter and jelly, bagel and cream cheese, pepperoni and pizza. When they get together, the create this dynamic flavor bomb. Our Raspberry and Ginger Pie is a little little sweet, a little tart, and...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $18.99 for one or two pies, $37.98 for three to four pies and an additional $18.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.