White Peach Blueberry Ginger Pie
Ginger and Peaches are one of those flavor duos that will last well past their golden anniversary. Our White Peach Ginger Pie is a little spicy, and a little sweet, just like us! And, when we throw in some blueberries,...
Blueberry Rhubarb Galette
This is a dynamic new combo for us! These blueberries are sweet with just a hint of tartness, making the perfect foil for rhubarbs sour siren call. Wrapped in our zesty lemon crust, this galette sings with brightness. Galette serves...
Blueberry Coconut Streusel Galette
Blueberries are the ideal mate for our new coconut streusel. Sweet, crunchy coconut streusel top a jammy blueberry compote. This takes breakfast pastries up a notch! this galette serves 4-6 people. ingredients: blueberries, flour, butter, sugar, brown sugar, vegetable shortening,...
Gluten Free Vegan Cherry Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free vegan crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get, and has a luscious cherry filling. All...
Cinnamon Blueberry Pie with a Fresh Thyme Crust
Blueberry Pie is a classic. We have done a little twist by adding cinnamon and pairing it with our fresh thyme crust. Juicy, sweet, with a hint of tartness, these berries pair perfectly with fresh thyme! Herbs and berries are...
Blueberry Rhubarb Pie
This is a dynamic new combo for us! These blueberries are sweet with just a hint of tartness, making the perfect foil for rhubarbs sour siren call. Wrapped in our zesty lemon crust, this pie sings with brightness. Pie comes...
Gluten Free Vegan Chai Apple Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free vegan crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get, and has our chai spiced apple filling....
Apple blackberry Pie with a Fresh Thyme Crust
Apple Blackberry Pie with a fresh Thyme crust gives you a sweet pie with a savory touch. We like adding herbs, as they add a special something to the pie. With the tartness of these Marion blackberries, the sweetness of...
Spiced Black and Blue Streusel Pie
We have come to love streusel pies. That sugary, crunchy top mixed with luscious berries and our signature crust is a dynamic combo. For this pie we take organic blueberries and blackberries and add our homemade chai spice which includes...
Blueberry Lemon Galette
Blueberries and Lemons are a classic baking combination and one of our favorites. The two go together like Oreos and milk, french fries and ketchup, peanut butter and jelly. We toss these berries with lemon juice and lemon zest to...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $18.99 for one or two pies, $37.98 for three to four pies and an additional $18.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.