Blueberry Pie with Pecan Streusel
We have some to love crumble/streusel pies! We love how the crumble gets all crunchy and sweet which is a delicious compliment to warm berries. Blueberries, bright and a little tart, pair with the nutty sweetness of the pecans and you...
White Peach Blueberry Ginger Pie
Ginger and Peaches are one of those flavor duos that will last well past their golden anniversary. Our White Peach Ginger Pie is a little spicy, and a little sweet, just like us! And, when we throw in some blueberries,...
Strawberry Galette with Almond Streusel
Strawberries are one of our favorite berries to bake with. Most traditional strawberry pies use fresh and then are covered in some sort of glaze, but we love to bake them up and turn the sweet berries into a decadent...
Strawberry Blackberry Pie
We are having a field day with berries right now as they are so juicy and sweet! Strawberries mixed with the slightly tart blackberry and a hint of lemon create this jammy confection once baked. Once cooked, the berries release...
Pineapple Coconut Streusel Galette
Imagine a Pina colada in pie form! We made a luscious pineapple compote with a hint of rum and lots of brown sugar then topped it with our coconut streusel topping. This is a gourmet version of a pineapple snack pie....
Hurrah! It's stone fruit season and we are in heaven. It has taken awhile for the fruit to start coming in here in Idaho, but now here come the nectarines marching! This pie uses both the sweeter white nectarine and...
Spiced Berry Galette
This galette celebrates all the berries we have come to love! We cook a mix down with Chinese Five Spice and make a jammy compote that once paired with our crust becomes our breakfast of champions! Sweet, a hint of...
Blackberry Galette with a Thyme Crust
Blackberries are one of our favorite berries. A Juicy, sweet, with a hint of tartness, that pair perfectly with fresh thyme! Herbs and berries are an unexpected and delicious combination in our Blackberry Galette with a Fresh Thyme Crust. This...
Cinnamon Blueberry Pie
Blueberry Pie is a classic. We have done a little twist by adding a little punch of cinnamon. Juicy, sweet, with a hint of tartness. Blueberries, flour, sugar, butter, vegetable shortening, apple cider vinegar, tapioca starch, cinnamon, lemon juice, egg....
Blueberry Rhubarb Galette
This is a dynamic new combo for us! These blueberries are sweet with just a hint of tartness, making the perfect foil for rhubarbs sour siren call. Wrapped in our zesty lemon crust, this galette sings with brightness. Galette serves...
Gluten Free Vegan Cherry Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free vegan crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get, and has a luscious cherry filling. All...
Blueberry Rhubarb Pie
This is a dynamic new combo for us! These blueberries are sweet with just a hint of tartness, making the perfect foil for rhubarbs sour siren call. Wrapped in our zesty lemon crust, this pie sings with brightness. Pie comes...
Gluten Free Vegan Chai Apple Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free vegan crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get, and has our chai spiced apple filling....
Apple blackberry Pie with a Fresh Thyme Crust
Apple Blackberry Pie with a fresh Thyme crust gives you a sweet pie with a savory touch. We like adding herbs, as they add a special something to the pie. With the tartness of these Marion blackberries, the sweetness of...
Spiced Black and Blue Streusel Pie
We have come to love streusel pies. That sugary, crunchy top mixed with luscious berries and our signature crust is a dynamic combo. For this pie we take organic blueberries and blackberries and add our homemade chai spice which includes...
Blueberry Lemon Galette
Blueberries and Lemons are a classic baking combination and one of our favorites. The two go together like Oreos and milk, french fries and ketchup, peanut butter and jelly. We toss these berries with lemon juice and lemon zest to...
White Peach and Ginger Pie
Ginger and Peaches are one of those flavor duos that will last well past their golden anniversary. Our White Peach and Ginger Pie is a little spicy, and a little sweet, just like us! Sometimes we throw in some blueberries,...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $18.99 for one or two pies, $37.98 for three to four pies and an additional $18.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.