Join the club! At piedaho we are offering you our seasonal pie club. Pick two months, or four, and receive a seasonal pie surprise for each. We will pick the best flavor of pie based on what fruit looks the...
Shopping for someone else but not sure their favorite pie flavor? Give them the gift of choice with a Piedaho gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have...
Cinnamon Caramel Pear Pie
We have gotten to love making caramel, so why not a cinnamon caramel? And, what fruit have we not played with in awhile, juicy, ripe, pears! Sweet pears laced with cinnamon caramel is a your next favorite pie, especially if...
Whiskey Apple Pie
Apples are the workhorse of the winter season and luckily love any pie or tart with apples year round. We’ve added a healthy swig of whiskey and a dash of nutmeg to this Whiskey Apple Pie, giving you all the...
Mixed Berry Ginger Pie
Ginger and berries are one of those flavor duos that sparkle. Our Mixed Berry and Ginger Pie is a little sweet, a little tart, and a little spicy, just like us! The flavors blend perfectly and when you top it...
Ginger Pear Crumble Pie
This pie is a twist on our classic Dutch Apple pie. Here, pears get mixed with ginger, and topped with brown sugar and oats and wrapped our signature vanilla crust creating a new nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie...
Raspberry Ginger Galette
This galette celebrates Tangy raspberries. We cook then down with ginger and make a jammy compote that once paired with our crust becomes our breakfast of champions! Sweet, a hint of spice and a whole lot of flavor. Each galette...
Gluten Free Blackberry Strawberry Pie
We had many requests for a gluten-free crust and after some experimenting, we came up with this one. It is as close to our pie dough as we are going to get. This one is filled with sweet blackberries and...
Dutch Apple Pie
Dutch Apple is a classic pie and ours is chock full of classic flavors. A mix of apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and oats are wrapped in our cinnamon crust creating a nostalgic pie that is perfect for sharing! Pie comes in a...
- Every pie that Piedaho makes is unique. We don't guarantee the exact pie design shown in the photo.
- Pie Ordering & Delivery: Piedaho Bakery pies ship pre-baked and flash-frozen in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Pies arrive via 2-day mail refrigerated with ice packs. To ensure freshness, we ship pies Monday thru Wednesday each week so orders arrive on Wednesday thru Friday. If you need a specific delivery date, just mention it in the order notes. Typicall, orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday will ship the following week. At this point, we do not guarantee a specific ship date.
- Shipping: Our flat-rate shipping is $19.99 for one or two pies, $39.98 for three to four pies and an additional $19.99 for every two pies using UPS. Please provide a street address for delivery as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Local Delivery: Sun Valley area residents receive FREE DELIVERY Monday-Friday 10am-2pm so please add your preferred delivery time in the notes of your order. We can deliver locally either fresh baked or frozen too!
- Pie Care: Pie may arrive partially thawed or thawed, at room temperature. Place pie in freezer upon receipt to enjoy at a later date. Pies will last up to a six weeks in your freezer. Or, allow pie to fully thaw on counter, reheat and enjoy for up to 3 days. To eat pie at later date, defrost on counter for about 5 hours then eat, or after defrosting, reheat loosely covered with foil in a 300 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes. We prefer our pie just warm, but as long as it’s covered, you can heat to your preference.
- These pies are made in a kitchen that uses all types of nuts. Some photos show pre-baked pies.